5/3/07

mommy blog

Someone pointed out to me that I can now be considered part of the "mommy bloggers." Since becoming pregnant and now a mom I have discovered this whole world of mommy blogs. There are some great writers and hilarious stories and perspectives on this thing called motherhood. And so many people comment on some of these sites.

I have a ton that I now check out on a regular basis when I need a good laugh or to check to see if I'm "normal." I'd love to take my blogging to this level one day...when I have more time! Oh wait...

But these are a couple of my favorites...thanks to those who have passed these on.


Dooce
Amalah
Moxie
Finslippy

And for those of you who aren't parents yet...I promise to write about something else eventually. That just is our life right now...and will be! But I have lots of other things on my mind...again, that time thing!