3/5/08

believe

I opened my lunch this morning to put it in the fridge at work. Inside it was a note from Pat that said:

"God believes in you and so do I."

I want change now! I want it on my time and to my liking. I want to believe that the direction I'm headed is the absolute right one, with no other options. But it's not that simple, it's not always black and white. There's lots of gray area and I have to believe in what I'm trying to do.

We are surrounded by so much joy and opportunity is knocking loudly at our front door. So loud that it takes me hours to fall asleep because my head is spinning from it all.

I have to stop doubting. I have to be me, believe in my creativity and run with it.

(picture is from the decorations I put together for Lacey's bachelorette party this past weekend)