6/9/06

seeing red

This week I feel like every time I look at my calendar on my computer at work, all I see is red. The red indicates it’s a task I have yet to check off complete. Other things just keep getting in the way and I never get to my list of things to do. So instead I keep moving the due date back further so that the red goes away. Not sure that’s accomplishing a whole lot but it makes me feel better when the red isn’t flashing in my face every morning!

So with that said…I’m looking forward to the weekend! We’re headed up to the lake house to hang out with Pat’s parents. So that will be fun and hopefully relaxing too.

London picture update – they’re coming soon! I had some weird issues with uploading photos but think I finally have it figured out. So just some more to upload and I think we’ll have them ready at the beginning of the week!