10/29/07

changes everywhere


I woke up last night at about 4:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I have so much on my mind right now...things I'm excited about, things I'm scared about and things I'm trying to sense what direction I'm supposed to go. And sleep just seemed to be the last thing my body wanted to do as my mind tackles all of these things at once.

And then there's all the changes from Zane. Crawling now has turned into I need Mommy ALL THE TIME and I want to to pull myself up on EVERYTHING no matter how wobbly it is. The clapping is frankly the cutest thing ever. There's no better way to be greeted in the morning than by applause! I swear he said a version of Mama the other day, although it hasn't been spoken sense. And to top it all off that tooth is STILL trying to come through! The drool which can be seen above is nonstop and we go through clothes pretty rapidly.

Changes are happening all around from the leaves to our child to our lives. I want to be able to embrace it all in stride and enjoy it too but right now some of it is confusing.

Check out other Best Shots at Picture This.