1/14/08

still flexible


I'm trying my best to be flexible right now. Not literally speaking but in terms of life. As I venture into this photography thing with my mom I realize the learning curve. This weekend I caught up on my LightRoom lessons and realized how much more efficient I will be in the program now. The same seems to be going for everything at the moment. There's ways of being more efficient, learning and time to just take it all in...not just for photography but for it all.

I feel like I have been shown what is possible but have to get through the nitty gritty to get there. I'm already learning about myself more each day and I feel as though it's causing me to interact differently with others, hopefully in a better way.

As I help my mom take her photography business to the next stage I know there's going to be some long hours and trying to find extra time as I balance my current job. But it will be worth it and I can't wait to see what's to come. Patience....right?

For Best Shot Monday I give to you my still flexible Zane. The other night he was taking his bottle and holding his foot at the same time. This seems to be some kind of yoga pose!

Check out other best shots at Mother May I.