2/13/08

still here

I don't think I've been this quiet on my blog for awhile. There are so many life changes ahead for our family that I can't find a way to put it into words. Or I feel that I need to refrain from putting it into words until we've made decisions as a family as to next steps. All is well, slightly stressful, but headed in the right direction.

Last night Pat and I sang Old McDonald to Zane as we tried to get him to go back to sleep after a diaper change that revealed the diaper rash isn't getting better. Get those teeth through already! It reminded me how a year later it still amazes me how having Zane has put so much into perspective for us. It's like God had all these things lined up and released the gates on them for us to begin to see as we have gone through this first year of parenting. It's scary...way scary...but I can't wait to see what this next year brings.

More later...and hopefully some more birthday pictures!