3/16/06

the most wonderful time of the year

It's that time of year again...when the college basketball tournament begins! I don't really know when my fascination with college basketball started but as long as I can remember I've been a huge fan! Birthday presents are usually very easy for me because most of the time there's some kind of tournament round in town or near by. This year we passed up going to some because we're saving for our London trip and it's impossible to get Final Four tickets, which is in Indianapolis this year.

Pat has a TV at work he can watch all the games on. I just have to settle for a ticker on my computer that updates the scores. Pat and I have a tradition that we both fill out brackets and we bet on something. Last year was the first year he won...so hopefully I can beat him again this year!

Enjoy the March Madness!