6/30/08

birth control




Pat and I talk all the time about having a second child. We have so much fun with Zane and think it would be fun to add to that chaos! However, we then have days like this one. Zane has entered the tantrum stage and then we think, "Do we really want to do this again?" The drama is actually pretty funny but frustrating at the same time. Here is our lovely Zane as shows us his acting skills after being put in time out over and over again for stomping his feet, chasing and hitting Truman with his push toy and the list goes on and on. I think every action is a test now. I thought this didn't start till age two!!!

And yes, I took photos of him in this lovely stage and video too! I think why just document the pretty when there's sometimes ugly too!

Check out other best shots over at Melody's.